Any woman wants to have bouncy, smooth and shiny hair. What is Closure Wig and Frontal Wig. So, with the current hair market, wigs are one of the most loved products on the market. Thanks to wigs, you can easily change your look quickly by making your hair look thicker, hiding baldness on your scalp, giving you more confidence. Don’t worry if you’re new to wigs because we have your back.
Here, we’ll let you know more about closure and frontal wigs.
WHAT IS CLOSURE WIGS AND FRONTAL WIG?
What is lace closure wig?
Vietnamese closure wigs are known as wigs that are sewn with closures. Normally, closures in wigs are usually 4×4 in size with a horseshoe shape. Vietnamese closure wigs will only partially cover the central head area. For closure wigs, you can choose styles like free part, middle part, three part. In addition to the 4×4 size, you can choose from other sizes like 5×5, 6×6 or even 7×7.
What is lace frontal wig?
Unlike the closure wig, the frontal wig has a size of 13×4 or 13×6, the lace frontal will extend from ear to ear. Thanks to this, the frontal wig will give you perfect coverage. Frontals are very flexible due to their lace material, allowing you to wear them in many styles.
WHAT ARE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CLOSURE WIG AND FRONTAL WIG – WHAT IS CLOSURE WIG AND FRONTAL WIG??
- Size and shape: The most obvious difference between closure wig and frontal wig is size and shape. With the closure wig, the basic size of the closure wig is 4×4, so the usual shape of the closure wig is a horseshoe that covers only part of the head. With frontal wig, the size is 13×4 extending from ear to ear, so the frontal wig will provide perfect and natural coverage.
- Versatility: Both types of wigs can be used to create many different styles. However, for the frontal wig, you will be more comfortable in styling because the frontal wig is made of more materials than the closure wig.
- Price: Thanks to its flexibility, larger lace area, and more materials, frontal wigs cost more than closure wigs. If you or your client is a beginner then the closure wig 4×4 is a good choice.
HOW TO CHOOSE CLOSURE WIG AND FRONTAL WIG?
- If you are still wondering whether to choose between closure wig or frontal wig to buy, here, CYhair will guide you on how to make the right choice.
- If you want to create more special hairstyles like ponytails for example, then the frontal wig will not disappoint you. With frontal wig, you can create any style you love.
- If your budget is limited, but you still want to buy a good wig, then you should choose to buy closure wig because of the affordable price.
- If you want to find a wig that can bring back fullness at the roots, especially natural, consistent, the frontal is the first choice.
- If you are a beginner in the hair business and are a new user then you should choose closure wig.
WHY CHOOSE VIETNAMESE HAIR WIGS?
The Vietnamese wig is made from 100% real human hair from Vietnam, so the hair is always smooth, shiny, but strong like the hair characteristics of Vietnamese mountain girls.
It offers a wide range of styles, colors and lengths to suit the different criteria of all customers. Although the price of Vietnamese wigs is higher than that of other countries, they are sold well because of their high durability and little sign of damage.
If you are looking to buy wigs and start a wigs business, we hope that the knowledge we have provided above will help you find the optimal choice. In addition to wigs, you can find out more types of hair available on the market such as weft hair, bulk hair, hair extensions,… You can visit CYhair’s website or Alibaba to find out, besides you can contact us at any time for support.
+ Whatsapp: +84387751243
+ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Factory address: Bac Ninh City, an hour’s drive from Hanoi Capital
+ Office: 59 Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
One thought on “WHAT IS CLOSURE WIG AND FRONTAL WIG? TOP 3 SIMPLEST WAYS FOR YOU”
Pingback: WHAT IS NORMAL TAPE-INS AND INVISIBLE TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS