All of us, especially women, are aware of our desire for beauty. In the view of others, we strive to constantly be superior. Additionally, many decide to enhance their appearance by using hair Vietnamese hair extensions.
Given the abundance of alternatives and the fact that few people understand the distinction between regular tape-in and invisible tape-in hair extensions, choosing the best type of hair extensions may occasionally feel daunting. Today, let’s discover the distinction!
WHAT IS NORMAL TAPE INS AND INVISIBLE TAPE INS?
- Tape In Hair Extension: A weft of hair is wrapped around a sticky tab, which is affixed to the hair, to form the top of a tape, which is a sort of permanent hair extension. Easy-to-use medical glue, similar to that used in plasters and other medical forms, is employed as the adhesive for tape extensions.
When you are ready to use them, you just peel away the paper tab covering the tape’s sticky portion. Because you can reuse the paper tab and re-tape the sticky portion of the tape after each use, this approach is not only incredibly quick and simple but also reasonably priced. Tape extensions are available in a wide range of colors and lengths. They may also be sliced into smaller pieces to give a subtle highlight effect.
- Invisible Tape Hair Extension: There are various names for this kind of hair extension, including seamless weft extensions and invisible tape. People frequently use this hair to get their desired look by giving their hair more length and volume. It merges well with your natural hair and finishes in a natural hair look since, as the name suggests, it is undetectable and lightweight. No one will be able to tell that you are using a hair system since it gives the appearance that your hair is growing naturally from your scalp.
Because there is no apparent glossy tape on invisible adhesive tape, it is not seen. If you want thicker, fuller hair, consider utilizing skin weft. If you choose the proper hair texture and color, your hair will seem lovely and natural.
PROS AND CONS BETWEEN NORMAL TAPE-INS AND INVISIBLE TAPE INS
Normal tape ins
1.Last longer: The lifespan of tape-in extensions is up to a year; they may be used in three to four different ways. Reusing your hair extensions is a huge advantage, especially if they were cut or colored just for you.
Since high-quality tape extensions may be reused, it is worthwhile to try.
2.Hair safety: Since tape-in extensions are attached to your natural hair using a tape strand, they won’t harm the hair shaft. Your natural hair is sandwiched in between the wefts as they are applied row by row. Your natural hair is not stressed or harmed by any tools or chemicals, such as microbeads or sewn-in weaves.
3.More exposed: The way that regular tape-in extensions look at the top of the extension makes them more visible if they are placed closer to the top of the hair. Additionally, the extensions may slip on your hair as new hair develops or grows.
Invisible tape ins
1-Comfortable to carry: It might be exhausting to consider wearing hair extensions all day, and many hair extension techniques are not suitable for long-term use. But fortunately, these Vietnamese hair tape-in extensions are as comfortable as you can think. They are made specifically to be lightweight, so even if you wear them all day long, they won’t irritate you.
2-Appropriate for Thin Hair: people with thin hair types turn to hair extensions for the confidence they need. However, some people are also concerned that the attachments will be visible and that everyone will notice that you are wearing extensions. But with invisible hair extensions, that is not the case because the tape is translucent by design and will thus blend in well.
3-Hairstyling: People frequently claim that styling your hair with confidence while wearing hair extensions is impossible. But about undetectable Vietnamese hair tape-in extensions, this is untrue. You may style your hair as you normally would because the tape is secure and unnoticeable.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NORMAL TAPE-INS HAIR EXTENSIONS?
The placement of the tape-ins will be completely determined by the appearance you want to achieve. The steps are as follows:
- Lift a little section of your hair. Remove the strip that was over the glue on the bottom extension. The thin hair you are raising should be pressed against the bottom extension.
- Take the top extension. Press on top of your hair strand after removing the adhesive tape covering that extension. The top and bottom extensions should adhere to one another. Then, to secure them, briefly squeeze them with pliers.
- Repeat this procedure
HOW TO APPLY INVISIBLE TAPE TO HAIR EXTENSIONS?
- Take a comb or some fingers and section off your hair. Make a portion of hair about an inch away from the nape of the neck. The remaining hair should be tied and clipped to prevent it from falling out of place while the installation is being done.
- The wefts should now be attached to your head once you’ve divided your hair. The protective paper should be removed from the tape hair extension before applying it to your natural hair. The extension will adhere to your hair if you gently press on it.
- By adhering one tape to the bottom and one to the top. For a brief period, press and hold these hairs in place.
- Move on to the subsequent row and continue adhering to the tape extension once you have completed the first one.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF NORMAL TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
As much as you love thicker, longer, and more gorgeous hair, they come with additional care.
- Avoid using any brush that isn’t damp brush when your hair extensions are wet.
- Sleeping with damp hair extensions is not advised. To prevent tangling while you sleep, braid your hair after drying and brushing it.
- Brush your hair many times each day with a damp brush or a brush made specifically for hair extensions.
- Avoid using any items with oil, or ethanol near the bonds on your hair extensions as this can harm the bonds and cause the extensions to fall out.
How to take care of invisible tape in hair extensions?
For your invisible tape-ins to last longer, we have a few tips and tricks.
- Before shampooing your hair extensions, be sure you brush them.
- You should brush your hair at least twice every day, from root to tip.
- After having invisible tape-in hair extensions, wait for at least 24 to 48 hours before washing your hair or exercising vigorously.
To make the hair business more favorable, you should learn carefully about the two types of tape-in hair extensions, normal tape-ins and invisible tape-ins. We hope that all the knowledge we bring to you will help you choose the right hair type and improve the efficiency of your business.
Related post: What Is Closure Wig and Frontal Wig ?
+ Whatsapp: +84387751243
+ Email: email@example.com
+ Factory address: Bac Ninh City, an hour’s drive from Hanoi Capital
+ Office: 59 Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.