Everything You Need About Flat Tip Hot Fusion Hair Extensions
You want to change the way you seem by trying out a variety of hairstyles, flat tip hair extensions applications for the greatest hair. But don’t worry if you’re still having trouble making this decision – CYhair will teach you everything you need about flat tip fusion hair extensions so you can proudly flaunt your gorgeous hair.
What is flat tip human hair extensions?
Flat tip fusion hair extensions is a type of hair extension applied to the scalp by heat and has a flat end covered in keratin glue. At CYhair, premium Italian keratin glue and 100% real human hair are utilized for flat tips. Because they are small and flat, the hair extensions look natural and give the impression that you are not wearing a flat tip.
Pros and Cons when using flat tip keratin hair extensions
Applying flat tip fusion hair extensions will create absolute pro with beauty and time of use.
- Natural Beauty: It can be used to create natural beauty with its seamless design and invisible flattened head, but only when applied appropriately.
- Flexibility in hairstyles: With the wide range of colors, lengths, and hairstyles of flat tip hair extensions that CYhair offers, you can unleash your style creativity with a variety of hairstyles
- Comfortable to Wear: The flat head shape with keratin glue bond will help keep the hair extensions firm and not uncomfortable to wear …
- Long lasting: Made from 100% human hair luxury quality and keratin Italy glue, the shelf life of flat tip hair extensions at CYhair is very long from 4-6 months and if you take care of them like your real hair, it will last longer
- Difficult to care for hair: Even though flat tip fusion hair extensions have a lengthy shelf life, regular maintenance is still necessary to keep your hair looking its best.
- Long installation time: Compared to other types of hair extensions such as Tape In, Genius Weft, Halo ,… then the installation time of the flat tip will take longer.
- Requires experienced hairdresser: To ensure your hair looks natural and is comfortable using them, finding an experienced hair salon is essential.
How to apply flat tip fusion hair extensions?
To have beautiful hair with flat tip hair extensions is not too difficult if you follow the steps that CYhair shares below. To make sure that your hair is in the best condition possible, wash it completely before installing. This will facilitate and improve the use of hair extensions.
Step 1: Divide your hair into 2 parts
Divide the hair into 2 parts and secure it with forceps. This makes applying easier and faster
Step 2: Place the extensions
To protect your scalp from damage, place a separator at the root. Then, draw your hair through the opening to begin applying
Step 3: Apply heat
Melt the glue head with hair using a dedicated receiver, fix it for five seconds, and then melt the keratin glue head entirely.
Step 4: To create a flat bond
After applying heat, take out the applicator instrument as soon as possible to avoid oversoftening and keratin disintegration. Keratin is prepared to be molded.
To secure the extension in place, twist the glue between your fingers until it takes on a cylindrical shape. Continue until you have the desired outcome, and don’t forget to maintain a tiny space between your scalp and the hair extensions.
Step 5: Style your hair
Use a specialized comb, let the flat tip fusion hair extensions blend with your real hair and you can style it straight, curly or voluminous to your liking.
Tips maintenance and care for flat tip hair extensions
To use flat tip fusion hair extensions longer, you need to know some of these tips:
- Brush: Investing in a specialized comb is essential to maintaining the best possible condition for your hair extensions, preventing irritation or hair loss during combing.
- Proper cleaning:; avoid washed with Natri Lauryl Sulfate in particular, since they can corrode the hair extensions.
- Supply of moisture: It is necessary to take care of it like its real hair so it is necessary to provide moisture restoration so that the hair is super soft and smooth
- Proper drying: Always pay attention to drying your hair after cleaning your scalp and especially do not let your hair dry naturally, it will make your hair tangled and difficult to comb.
- Heat protection: The temperature will be directly harmful to our natural hair, it will cause dryness and discoloration when using excessive heat.
How to remove flat tip fusion hair extensions?
- Apply a specific keratin bond remover on the tips of the extensions.
- Give the remover a few minutes to softly break down the keratin and penetrate the bonds.
- Using pliers or a removal tool, gently press the released bond until it cracks.
- Once the ties have been undone, carefully remove the extensions from your natural hair.
Top 3 hairstyles you must try when applying flat tip fusion hair extensions
Smooth straight hair
A great deal of human hair extensions with flat tips are naturally straight. You can use heat to straighten your hair into a bone straight style if you want long, smooth, and lustrous hair.
Gorgeous wavy hair
Using flat tip hair extensions to create a glamorous wavy hair is not too difficult. You can try this fluffy hairstyle to enhance your beauty
Create a fashion style with a classic ponytail. With the flat tip hair extensions blending into your real hair, the high ponytail will create stability, creating a unique and luxurious beauty suitable for parties or performances.
In addition to the above hairstyles, half-tied hairstyles or braids will create your appearance to look younger and fresher.
CYhair has imparted valuable beauty tips to you through flat tip fusion hair extension. Follow the tips we have shared to have better hair
At CYhair, you will find flat tip fusion hair extensions of the best quality at the best prices on the market today. Our goal is to prioritize our clients’ needs at all times. Select CYhair to get excellent assistance and profitable business tips. Please contact CYhair, we’re always available to support you 24/7.